We stock a number of bags designed specifically for the needs of the kite flier.
- Full size compression bag
- This bag is 1.5m tall. It has 4 straps round the outside with clam buckles. Good choice when your airline baggage limit is 32Kg or 70lb
- Classic bag
- The return of the original Peter Lynn compression bag, also 1.5m long. This uses three Dyneema lines through rings rather than 4 straps and buckles. This saves weight (around 200g per bag) and gives better mechanical advantage when crushing down fully packed bags. It has no additional pockets as those increase the length when crushed and add weight. Good choice when your airline baggage limit is 32Kg or 70lb
- 3/4 compression bag
- Similar to the full size bag but shorter, designed for a single maxi kite. It has a zipped pocket at one end for line and/or pilot. Good choice when your airline baggage limit is 23Kg or 50lb
- Midi crush bag
- A lightweight bag with plastic clip buckles. The right size for a single midi kite.
- XL Midi crush bag
- A lightweight bag with plastic clip buckles. The right size for a 12m Whaleshark or a train.
- Mini crush bag
- Similar to the midi crush bag but smaller. Suitable for a mini kite or a pilot.
- Line bag
- A simple, lightweight bag with a drawstring closure.
Pick an appropriate currency:
Talk to us about custom, ready to fly bundles (typically including kite, main line, pilot kite, pilot line and compression bag to suit your needs). All prices subject to confirmation. Prices in GBP (£), Euro (€), PLN or SEK are VAT paid. Shipping added at cost. Non European prices only available outside the European Union. Additional taxes and fees may be payable in some territories. Errors and omissions excepted. The items above are not toys, they are not intended for use in play by children under 14 years of age.